RIMINI DURING THE LOW SEASON
The summer season in Rimini and in the Riviera is usually from mid June to mid September.
Still, Young people hotels are open during the other months too, (from April to mid October),
but some of our summer services may not be available.
SERVICES NOT ACTIVE DURING THE LOW SEASO
- the beach: the beach services officially start in the middle of May, eventhough on the beach Nr. 106b aka "the Cocobeach" they have a special treatment for our guests. There you should be able to find beach beds during this period.
- Hotel's in-house animation / entertainment program featuring the Young People Hotels staff are scheduled from mid June to mid September, but remember that our cool will ensure that you're not yawning on your own.
- Breakfast times: from 15/06 to 15/09 the breakfast is served until 12.30. But during the other periods the hotel may decide to change the times depending on the particular needs of that period itself.
- Free use of push-bikes: Usually they are from June to September
- Air Conditioning: Active from June to mid September or can be varied depending on the weather conditions.
- Heating: In a very rare occation, if gets so terribly cold and we find you trying to start fires in the lobby area, we will consider turning on the heating system. :)
WHAT CAN I DO IN RIMINI DURING THE LOW SEASON?
Rimini is beach, sun and a whole lot of fun. But during the low season, there are lots of activities that may keep you busy.
- Art: from the classic museums to historic monuments, from exhibitions to temporary art events. Rimini is also home to a lot of cultural treasures. Just take a look at www.riminiturismo.it to find out the agenda of events or the places to visit.
- Sport: Rimini is a place where you can practice a wide range of sports. From Golf to Jogging, from tennis to football, from swimming (in the olympic pool in Riccione) to frisbee etc etc. But the cool thing is that you can mix together sport and nature: On lungomare and in the country side there are so many kilometers of bicycle tracks with heavenly surroundings and stunning views. To find out more visit www.piste-ciclabili.com/provincia-rimini
- Theme Parks: Italia in Miniatura, oltremare, Le navi, Skypark, Mirabilandia and many more... The riviera offers the best of entertainment. Go to www.abcrimini.com/parchi to find out the place most suitable for you. Remember: low season is better in these places as they are not overcrowded and the temperatures are cooler.
- Shopping: The Rimini town center, viale Ceccarini of Riccione, the lungomare... perfect places for day of shopping fun or if you have already managed to empty your pockets drinking out, just to take a look around for what's in fashion here. Last but not least, there are huge shopping malls like "Malatesta" or "Le Befane" (with more than 100 shops!). It's fun just hang around there, and it's definitely a very good B PLAN, in case of pouring rain outside.
- Dining: The Romagna region has always been famous for it's fine cuisine.. Home made pastas, Piadas, Mixed Grills, Fish: The tradition, the creativity and the good taste have always made this region famous in the world. Find a small traditional family-run eating house (also known as "Trattoria"s) towards the countryside. Go here to find out the best restaurants www.ristorantirimini.com
- Romagna and Sangiovese: Just like the genuinely food, Rimini is also well-known for those wine cellers that offer guided wine-tasting sessions (usually need advanced booking). Take a look at this site for more.
www.romagnaterradelsangiovese.it or www.stradadeivinidirimini.it